Xplore 55 Litre Rucksack
- Use Code - FIRST5 to avail 5% off on entire order
Xplore series of rucksacks are designed for the explorer in you, functional, stylish, durable and dependable. This 55 Ltr capacity rucksacks are built with AerWireTech for super ventilation and load management. This is a very comfortable rucksack on a hike/exploration which is light weight, very agile and fits to any body shape.
- A 55 Ltr capacity, lightweight multi-day pack for extended adventures
- Roomy top-loaded main compartment with draw cord closure.
- Pack can be split into two compartments or use a single with unzipping the partition
- Sleeping bag compartment has its own zipper so you can pop your sleeping bag out fast to set up camp or take a nap under a tree or meadow en route for a breather and take in the views
- Hydration compatible internal sleeve and hose port
- Top and bottom compression straps to make the pack fit snugly
- Hood can be adjusted to compress the main compartment.
- Spacious hood compartment with zipper to store quick access items like rain jackets, towels, etc.,
- Hidden zipper pouch in hood to store wallets, cards, ID card, etc
- Bungee cord feature on top of hood to store jacket
- AerWireTech back system for cooling sweaty back and easy load management on shoulders
- Padded, adjustable waist belt with pockets to store essential for the trail – snacks, maps, and safety kit
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap for snug fit.
- Load adjusters – Top load, bottom load, shoulder bone, side
- Grab handle for easy carrying
- Front zipped pocket for storing essentials for quick access
- Inbuilt rain fly to protect the rucksack for that sudden downpour
- Compression strap at the bottom to carry sleeping mat
- Water Bottle holders on both sides
- Ice-axe / walking pole holders
- Tri-colour to feel proud about a Made in India product
- High quality zips and pullers for ease of use and durability
- Made with tough polyester fabric with water resistance properties for long durable life
|56 × 30 × 20 cm
Best use: Hiking / multi-day travel
Place in mesh bag for machine wash